Ajay Devgn Was born on 2 April 1969 in Delhi to a Punjabi family. He originally hails from Amritsar, Punjab. The birth name of Ajay Devgan is Vishal Devgan. He has ruled the hearts of people all over the world by filming superhit with many actors and actresses of Hindi cinema. Ajay Devgan’s film career started with the film ‘Phool Aur Kaante’ which was a superhit film. In this film, he made the entry on two motorcycles and remains the subject of discussion till date.
Her father Viru Devgan was also a stuntman and action film director of Hindi films. Ajay’s mother Veena Devgan produced some films.
According to reports in a magazine, when Karishma came into Ajay’s life, Ajay was dating Raveena at the time, but Ajay was caught by Karishma’s love and tricked Raveena. Sadly, Karisma and Ajay’s relationship also did not last long and Kajol came into their lives. After this Ajay Devgan famous actress Kajol From 1999 I got married in love. The pairing of Ajay and Kajol first appeared in the 1995 film “Hustle”.
He was not taken seriously as an actor because after flowers and thorns Ajay Devgn He did films like Platform, Sangram, Shaktimaan, Bedardi, Kanoon in which he only had to do scenes of assault. Sensing the time, Ajay took a U-turn and did Mahesh Bhatt’s film ‘Zakhm’. After this he was considered to be a great actor and later Ajay also did comedy films.
He has done more than 110 films so far. He has won many awards, including two National Film Awards and four Filmfare Awards. In 2016, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest award by the Government of India.
Ajay Devgan’s new film is coming Tanhaji which is releasing on 10 january 2020.
Ajay Devgn Brief biography
|Birth||2 April 1969|
|Place of birth||In a Punjabi family of Delhi|
|Father||Veeru Devgan (Director of Stunt)|
|marriage||24 February 1999|
|Habitat||Mumbai Maharashtra, India|
|school||Silver Beach High School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Education qualification||Graduate (B.Com.)|
|Profession||Actor, director and producer|
|Film debut||Flowers and Thorns (22 November 1991)|
Ajay Devgan On Social Media
10 amazing information about Ajay Devgan
- Ajay Devgan’s household name is Raju.
- Ajay Devgan has acted as a child artist in Pyari Bahna (1985).
- Ajay has directed You Me and Hum (2008) and Shivaay (2016).
- Ajay aspires to do a film with Dilip Kumar. He had also planned a film titled ‘Asar: The Impact’ with Dilip Saheb, but for some reason the film could not start, which Ajay still regrets.
- Ajay Devgn has received the National Award for Best Actor for Jakhm (1998) and The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002).
- When Ajay came into films, his appearance was ridiculed, but Amitabh Bachchan called Ajay ‘Dark Horse’ and Ajay stood the test of Big B.
- Ajay Devgan does not like giving long interviews.
- Ajay’s entire family is a worshiper of Goddess Durga and they also visit the Dargah-Sharif of Ajmer to offer chadar every year.
- In 1995, Devgan and his wife Kajol appeared in a mutual relationship since the film Gundaraj. At that time the media used to call him “an unliked pair”, because there was a lot of difference in color between them.
- Devgan is the first Bollywood personality to own a private jet.